It’s easy to get wrapped up in the shopping, the presents, the baking. But what are our kids seeing? A stressed-out, grumpy mom? This Christmas, do Advent differently and do it easily.
Is your Advent season a cuddly, reflective time of making memories with your children? This year, it can be!
Instead of a frenzied blur of activities and crisis shopping, your children can learn the true meaning of Christmas. Advent Devotions for Busy Families is a simple guide for bringing families together to celebrate and learn about the Reason for the Season.
• 25 devotions for every day in Advent
• Free ornaments for each day to copy and color
• Free activities to engage the whole family
• Scripture readings for each story
• Fascinating facts about Christmas trees, poinsettias and other symbols of the season.
• Candy canes, decorating a tree and Christmas cookies are all opportunities to teach children how they relate to the birth of our Savior. With free ornaments to copy, cut and color and many free activities, this Advent devotional will bring your whole family together in a Christ-centered way.
Advent meaningful, simple and done!
Available on Amazon here.
(Jesus is available everywhere!)